OEFFA’s 40th Annual Conference
Registration is now open! Make sure you get your tickets early to get the best pricing and because many events, meals, and convenient hotel rooms are sure to sell out again! We look forward to celebrating 40 years of OEFFA with you when the annual conference returns to Dayton this February!
This can’t-miss conference offers up to three days of learning, sharing, networking, and breaking bread with 1,200+ sustainable farmers, gardeners, and local food supporters. It will feature:
• Nearly 80 informative workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, business, homesteading, and gardening on Friday and Saturday
• In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday
• Powerful keynote sessions with Elizabeth Henderson and Onika Abraham
• A diverse, three day trade show with 90+ exhibitors
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals
• Thursday evening socials and a Friday banquet
• Educational and fun kids’ conference and child care options
• Easy access to downtown Dayton’s attractions, dining, nightlife, and recreation
• On-site lodging, a raffle, book sales, and more!
Register or learn more at www.oeffa.org/conference2019.