OEFFA’s 40th Annual Conference
This can’t-miss conference offers up to three days of learning, sharing, networking, and breaking bread with 1,200+ sustainable farmers, gardeners, and local food supporters. It will feature:
• Nearly 80 informative workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, business, homesteading, and gardening on Friday and Saturday
• In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday
• Powerful keynote sessions with Elizabeth Henderson and Onika Abraham
• A diverse, three day trade show with 90+ exhibitors
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals
• Thursday evening socials and a Friday banquet
• Educational and fun kids’ conference and child care options
• Easy access to downtown Dayton’s attractions, dining, nightlife, and recreation
• On-site lodging, a raffle, book sales, and more!
Online registration is now closed. Guests can register in-person for the conference February 15-16. Tickets to the Contrary Farmers’ Social, and Thursday’s Food and Farm School classes will not be available for walk-in purchase.
Learn more at www.oeffa.org/conference2019.